Effective: August 1, 2019
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ali Vegas’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ali Vegas’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ali Vegas at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ali Vegas’ web site are provided “as is”. Ali Vegas makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or completeness of content, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- As an Amazon Associate Ali Vegas may earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to the customer.
In no event shall Ali Vegas or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ali Vegas’ Internet site, even if Ali Vegas or an Ali Vegas authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Ali Vegas’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ali Vegas does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ali Vegas may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ali Vegas does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ali Vegas has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ali Vegas of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Ali Vegas’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. NO HEALTH, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The Content (including, without limitation, all text, graphics, images, search results, data and information contained therein), and such materials obtained from Ali Vegas' licensors or other third parties, and all Services are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional health advice, diagnosis, examination, or treatment, financial advice, or for any other professional advice of any kind (including without limitation legal or financial advice). Do not ignore professional advice, or delay in seeking treatment because of anyone or any Content on the Services. Always seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider with any question you may have regarding a health condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Ali Vegas does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physician, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Services. Reliance on any such information is solely at your own risk. The Services may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Services. The Content is not intended to be legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship of any kind. If you believe you have a legal claim, contact an attorney licensed in your state or country.
10. REGISTRATION FOR CERTAIN SERVICES
You will be required to register with your email address and select a password to use certain Services. You may not use a name, email, or phone number of another person with the intent to impersonate that person. You shall provide Ali Vegas with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Any failure to comply with this provision may result in immediate termination of your account. Ali Vegas reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a user account in its discretion.
11. USER SUBMISSIONS
In the course of using the Services, you and other users may provide information which may be used by Ali Vegas in connection with the Services and which may be visible to certain other users. By posting information, images, video, blogs, or other content on the Services (collectively, "User Submissions") or otherwise providing User Submissions to Ali Vegas or in connection with the Services, you hereby grant to (i) Ali Vegas a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, transferable right to fully exploit (including without limitation, reformatting, modifying, creating derivative works of, and translate) such User Submissions (including all related intellectual property rights) in connection with the Services and Ali Vegas' (and its successors' and assigns') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (or any derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels, and to allow others to do so; and (ii) each user of the Services a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Services, and to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Services and under this Agreement.
The foregoing license grant to Ali Vegas does not affect your ownership of or right to grant additional non-exclusive licensees to the material in your User Submissions, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You, not Ali Vegas, remain solely responsible for all User Submissions that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services, and you warrant that you possess all rights necessary to provide such content to Ali Vegas and to grant Ali Vegas the rights to use such information in connection with the Services and as otherwise provided herein.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that Ali Vegas will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any such content. You understand that Ali Vegas cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Services. Additionally, Ali Vegas cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data, which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content and User Submissions accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
Copyrights. All materials displayed or performed on the Services, or which may be made available for your download (including, but not limited to text, blogs, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations video and User Submissions (also known as the "Content"), are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy reproduce, modify translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or other proprietary rights not owned by you, (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right. The Services are protected by copyright as collective works and/or compilations, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Agreement), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
Personal, Non-Commercial Use. The Services, and their Contents are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use (except as specifically and expressly agreed in writing by Ali Vegas in connection with a specific feature of the Service only) and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may download or copy the Content for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not copy or store any Content except for personal, non-commercial use unless you have prior written permission from an officer of Ali Vegas, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice. You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form.
Guidelines for Posting and/or Viewing. Without limiting the other terms and conditions in this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree to the following guidelines for posting and/or viewing User Submissions and other Content on or through the Services:
- Any comment made using your identity or screen name will be deemed to have been posted by you.
- Keep all comments relevant and "on topic" to the particular Service posting that is open for comments.
- You shall not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
- You shall not make false or misleading statements.
- You shall not offer to sell or buy any product or service, or post links to third party websites, without prior written permission from Ali Vegas in connection with a feature of the Services.
- You shall not post material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, of any third party.
- You shall not post information that is confidential or sensitive.
- You shall not post any content that objectionable or illegal (as described below), or could create a risk of harm, loss or damage of any kind.
You are solely responsible for the content that you post on or through the Services, any material or information that you transmit to other users and for any interactions with other users.
Objectionable or Illegal Content. You agree that you will not use the Services to send or post Content of any kind or nature that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane (unless such use is warranted within the topic area of a particular message board, as determined by Ali Vegas in its sole discretion), racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law or regulation. You agree not to use the Services to distribute or send any illegal Content of any kind. Posting illegal Content or participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Links. If you link to the Services, Ali Vegas may revoke your right to so link at any time, at Ali Vegas' sole discretion. Ali Vegas reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Services.
Company's Right to Monitor. Ali Vegas has no obligation and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services or User Submission for inappropriate Content or conduct of its users. However, Ali Vegas reserves the right to monitor, block or remove Content (including disabling access to User Submissions that you have downloaded through the Service) for any or no reason without notice to you. If Ali Vegas chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, Ali Vegas assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such Content.
- Company's Right to Remove Content. Ali Vegas reserves the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason or no reason in its sole discretion.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.